Based in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada
September 28, 2018
A game about exploring space in search of hospitable planets for colonization. Casual gameplay and short rounds make it a great option for killing a few minutes.
- Explore distant solar systems
- Colonize inhabitable planets, terraform inhospitable ones
- Search planets for resources such as upgrade blueprints and alien artifacts
- Collect ship parts to buy upgrades
- Thwart alien attacks while avoiding the perils of space
Logo & Icon
- "Cosmic Ray is a game which delivers what it sells. It delivers the nostalgia of games of old, and proves to be a relaxing and entertaining distraction from work and every day life."
- Shayna Josi, Bonus Stage
Cosmocat Games is an independent game studio in Nova Scotia, Canada led by Adam "Snug" McLellan is, a 20+ year veteran of IT turned independent game developer, musician and sound designer. Since its inception in 2014, Cosmocat has released a diverse range of games across several platforms.
More information on Cosmocat, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Cosmic Ray Credits
Code, design, audio