Based in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada
July 24, 2020
TOXICANT offers a sinister twist on the survival horror genre, featuring randomized levels and roguelike elements.
- Traverse a series of increasingly difficult randomized levels, upgrading your stats and gear along the way
- Use items like compasses, maps, beacons, and the MonPro 2000 to help you navigate the depths of the mines
- Collect miners' notes and secret documents to learn the story of a conspiracy gone horribly wrong
- Sample an assortment of nourishment and libations in your quest to survive: expired canned food, toxic mushrooms, rancid wine, and more!
- Salvage old mining equipment and use it as a weapon, or a shield! (Can't find any? How about a board with a nail in it!)
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for TOXICANT. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Cosmocat Games is an independent game studio in Nova Scotia, Canada led by Adam "Snug" McLellan is, a 20+ year veteran of IT turned independent game developer, musician and sound designer. Since its inception in 2014, Cosmocat has released a diverse range of games across several platforms.
More information on Cosmocat, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Code, design, audio